UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer ETO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
July 15, 2023
This is the official notification by UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment. In this position, only Ophthalmology candidates can apply. Candidates should check the notification carefully and fill in all the relevant information required.
|Payment Deadline for Fee||07-08-2023|
|Last Date of Correction||14-08-2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
NOTE: Pay the Exam Fee Through State Bank of India's SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Through an E Challan
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Additional Age Relaxation Per UPSSSC UP Eye Testing Officer (Netra Parikshan Adhikari) Recruitment Advt No. 06/2023 Regulations
Name of Post
|Total Post||ETO Eligibility|
|Eye Testing Officer (Netra Parikshan Adhikari)||157||Scorecard for UPSSSC PET 2022.|
|Intermediate Exam for the 10+2 Science Stream.|
|Diploma in Refraction and Ophthalmology|
|Additional Information Reading the Alert|
Details of Vacancies by Category
|Eyes Testing Officer|
Form Filling Procedure
- For UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer ETO Recruitment Advt No. 06-Exam/2023 Recruitment 2023, there are two ways to submit an online application.
- First: The candidate must log in using his private data, which includes his PET Registration Number, date of birth, gender, place of residence, and category.
- Second: To access this, the applicant must use his OTP. The required information is his UPSSSC PET 2022 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After logging in, the candidate's complete information, including his photo and signature, will be displayed. The candidate will then need to fill out information specific to the position for which he is applying and pay the application cost of Rs. 25.
- Please verify all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to scan: photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Before applying online or submitting an application form, carefully study the preview and all columns.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.
For more updates about blogs and Jobs visit our page examstour.com