Rajasthan RPSC Junior legal officer JLO recruitment 2023
July 8, 2023
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) recently opened the RPSC JLO Recruitment 2023 application period for 140 Junior Legal Officer vacant positions in the Law and Legal Affairs Department of the Rajasthani government.
Opening Date Release
|Last chance to pay your exam fee!||09-08-2023|
|Date of Examination||According to the Schedule|
|Admit Card Assessable||Alert Soon|
General/ Other State
|AMOUNT FOR CORRECTION||500|
- Note: Cash, debit cards, credit cards, and net banking are all acceptable methods of payment for exam fees through the Rajasthan E Mitra Portal.
- For all of Rajasthan's exams beginning on April 19, 2023, a single fee will be required.
- Age requirement: 21
- 40 is the maximum age.
- Additional age relaxation in accordance with the Rajasthan Public Service Commission's rules for hiring junior legal officers in 2023.
140 Posts Available for Junior Legal Officers in the RPSC in 2023
Junior Legal Officer JLO
|NON-TSP: 134||Knowledge of Rajasthani culture and a passed or upcoming Bachelor of Laws (LLB).|
|TSP:06||Additional Information Check out the notification.|
HOW TO PROCEED for Junior Legal Officers in the RPSC in 2023
- Potential candidates may apply between 10/07/2023 and 09/08/2023 to apply for the Junior Legal Officer (JLO) position at the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- The nominee Before applying for the openings in the RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Latest Govt. Recruitment Online Form 2023, read the notification.
- Please verify all documents, including eligibility, credentials proof, contact details, and basic information.
- Please have the subsequent documents ready to scan: photo, signature, identification proof, etc.
- Before registering online or uploading an application form, carefully examine the preview and all the information in the columns.
- If a candidate needs to pay an application fee, they must submit it. If you don't have the appropriate application fees, your form doesn't appear to be accomplished.
- Take the printed version of the handed-in form.
For more updates about blogs and Jobs visit our page examstour.com